Monday, August 23, 2010

Sweet Bee, Sweet Bear

Good morning everyone! It's Monday again! Everybody is back to work!! I'm so tired to wake up too, I didn't really sleep late, I guess it's Monday, that's why I'm tired.. lol

Lorraine has made 2 cards for us this week! They are very similar in layout but each has different feel to it. Love the colors a lot! Specially Little Bear, I love the purple. Thank you for the sweet card Lorraine =)

Designer: Lorraine
Stamp Used: Specially for you / Sympathy Collection


And here's Jordy the Little Bee!! This stamp is good for every kind of card. This "best wishes" card is truly "sweet as honey"!

Designer: Lorraine
Stamp Used: Bee Costume / Costume Set

1 comment:

  1. These are the cutest cards! I absolutely love the color schemes on each one. Precious!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...