Sunday, September 19, 2010

Another Birthday Card!

Hello everyone! Hope your all having a fabby weekend!As you can probably tell i have a lot of birthday cards to make this time of the year!

I would like to share my card that i have made for My SIL from my wee boy Ethy. Ethan had picked out the buttons then decided to trash my lovely colour co-ordinate tray of buttons! But bless him he did put them in colour order afterwards LOL. I've gone for a clean card today rather than too many fussy elements and i think it turned out quite well for a change



My Recipe:

Papers - American Crafts, Funky Hand
Sentiment - My Mind's Eye
Promarkers
Sizzix dots embossing folder
Buttons

Not forgetting too that our challenge 14 Over at ChiChi Memories is still on but only just so what are you waiting for! Create a fabby project and be in a chance of winning some spoookky yet ever sooo sweet digis!

Hugz









Images used - Relax a Moment

1 comment:

  1. cute card Sally, so cute that Nathan helped out on making this card! Sounds like a lot of fun and this card is full of love! I'm sure the birthday girl will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...