Tuesday, November 23, 2010

thank you tag

Hi all! This is guest designer Alice. I am sharing my last project as a guest designer with you today. Big Thank You to Natalie for inviting me! I had so much fun creating using your adorable digital stamps! =)


I used the super cute bear from the Autumn Memory Collection kit for my tag. This little guy just makes me smile! =) The patterned paper is from Zoe Pearn's digital kit "Fall Frolic" and the sentiment is from Waltzingmouse Stamps. The tag is from a Papertrey Ink die.

That's all from me. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Alice this is fantastic!! So cute and thoese DP's are just sooo lush! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Alice, this is so so cute!!! As usual, the coloring is amazing!!! So sad that it's your last post, we are going to miss you very much! :( Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...