Saturday, January 29, 2011

Coloring book

If you are like me and have a little one, you know they just love to be right by you while you are creating something and it of course they have do what you're doing.  Well tonight I decided to make my little girl a mini coloring book.  Nothing to fancy but enough to keep her busy for about five minutes LOL


One the cover (which is 6 x 8 1/2), I used the cute little Princess Candace and placed her on a heart cut out that my daughter drew on.  I added a little border and a couple other little images. I also put on a lot of stickles cause those are her favorite :)






and here are a couple of the pages which I just printed on computer paper.








when I was all done, I ended up using all of the images in the Puppet Show set.  Just a quick and easy project for your little one's :)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...