Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday DT Showcase.

Hello CCM friends and happy Friday to you!

We hope you like the new release and enjoyed all the beautiful projects from the guest DTs.
Well, we have more to share today...


Kerry

"Here is a CAS card using the new August release, this is Don't Worry, I got your back!  The girls are too cute.  I colored the image with Copics, a pretty pattern paper, a piece of washi tape, and a huge flower, VIOLA!"



Karen

"This week, I decided to start off the new releases by using the adorable "For You" stamp.  I love this little cuties becuase she can be used for so many different reasons - everything from thank-you card to birthday cards to thinking of you cards.  You get so much value out of stamps like this!  I coloured her up with Copics, and the decided to team her up with some paper from Doodlebug.  I love how bright and cheerful this card is!?"


Melissa

"Another fabulous NEW release from Chi Chi Memories. This set is so unique, I don't think I have ever seen images similar to these.   I decided to use this image first and even though she is crying I keep the colors happy and bright.  This is a perfect image to use for your girlfriend who needs a pick-me-up.  Who doesn't appreciate getting a card that makes them smile.  Image colored with Copic Markers."


Kim

"I love this new Friendship set. There are so many possibilities. On my card I colored in the image using Copics then added an organza ribbon tied into a bow and topped with a button. The brads are addd last to pull everything together."


Marcee

"I have been is such a Fall mood lately and really enjoyed creating a Fall inspired card with this adoarable image called Autumn Memory Boy. I did a lot of layering with cardstock and added quite a few more embellishments than I normally do. But I really loved the way it turned out. The image is colored with Prisma Colored Pencils, die cut and mounted with Spellbinders and adhered to a finished 6x6 card base."

Hope you like them and have a fabulous weekend!  

1 comment:

  1. Wow ladies, these cards are really impressive! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...