Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tuesday DT Showcase

Hello CCM friends and happy Tuesday to you.

Time for another DT Showcase featuring the new Friendship collection.



"I'm so happy to be getting ready to begin a new school year. I love the freshness of the fall season and this image reminds me of a little girl getting ready for her first day of school. I colored my image using alcohol markers in bright shades. My paper is from Jillibean Soup and Stampin Up! I am just in love with the Jillibean Soup's Apple Cheddar Soup patterns. I sprinkled a few little sparkles in the corner, don't you think these things are the cutest addition to a card?"




"This month’s release is super cute!  I loved coloring these adorable little girls and you will too.  Brighten up someone’s day with these charming digi girls!"



"For my card this week I decided to use this adorable image of these two girls that really showcases what a good friend does for another in need.  I colored the image using my Copic markers and then mounted the colored pieces onto coordinating cardstock.  It was then mounted onto the pattern paper I picked when I selected the image.  I can't wait to send this to a friend that has had a bad week...I'm sure she'll feel so much better when she gets this in the mail."



"For this week, I used these adorable girls from Wipe your tears.  I colored the girls with Copic markers. The pattern paper is from Basic Grey true love collection.  I added some red twine and a 'love' die cut from Memory Box."

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...