Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday DT Showcase

Hello CCM friends and happy Friday to you!
Any plans for you this weekend?  
Hanging out with the family, running errands or laundry?
How about some crafting time?  Here are some super adorable projects to get you started!  


Karen

"What's better than a cute stamp from ChiChi Memories?  A cute stamp from ChiChi Memories with a cupcake!  This month, Candace is all dressed up for a tea party, complete with a tea cup facinator, and she is holding one of my favourite treats!  I just love her cute pigtails and detailed dress - this stamp is so much fun to colour!"


Marcee

"Fall is finally upon us here in the states, but that doesn't mean you can't use spring-y colors. This adorable image just said pretty colors to me, so I used lots of yellow with a bit of pink. I kept the bard base neutral and added a few pearls to keep it soft.  I have loved using the Party Time set SO much!"


Melissa

"I have a little bird house birthday tag to share today.  Watching the birds out the window this morning got me inspired and Chi Chi Memories had the perfect bird in the set Tea Party  to work with.  It will be a cute little addition to a birthday gift bag."


Kim

 "I am using Candace from the Friendship set. She is all decked out in Fall colors. I added grass using a technique called "Pointillism"in various shades of green Copic markers. I embossed the brown cardstock using a large dot embossing folder. I then punched a decorative border on the orange cardstock. After all the elements were assembled I used organdy ribbon for the bow and added a flower and pearl in the center."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...