Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tuesday DT Showcase

Hello CCM friends, hope you had a great start of the week.

We are super excited to show you more projects using the new CCM September stamp set.
Without further adieu...


Alice

"Alice here, sharing Chi Chi Memeories NEW digital stamp release called, “Party Time”.  Super cute set that can be used for any type of  celebration.  I love Jorgy’s adorable suit in this set.  Come join all the fun!"


Kerry

"I'm totally in love with the Time Party set, isn't Candace super adorable with her tea party outfit!  And not to mention the yummy cupcake?"


Katherine

"I love the images in this month's release Party Time, but this little group of animals is my favorite - hands down! The shading on the stamp makes it super easy to make these little guys pop off the page. I wanted to make something a little out of the box this week and thought it would be fun to add a few birthday candles. They sure make this gorgeous lime green ribbon really stand out!"


Lynda

"I knew right away when I saw this little sweetie in the Party Time set that I had to use her as the focus of a card.  I colored her using my Copic markers and then mounted her on this wonderful sheet music pattern paper.  I then created the sentiment banner with extra cardstock and added to the front of the card using foam tape.  I'm sure she'll make the perfect greeting for any reason!"

Aren't they super cute?  Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...