Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tuesday DT Showcase

Hello hello CCM friends!  Happy Tuesday!
We are excited to share a few super cute card for you today.


Lynda

"I decided to use the cute cloud image from the Summer Fun stamp set as the focus for my card this week.  I printed it onto my cardstock and then used an exacto knife to cut along the edge of the cloud.  I then layered colored cardstock to look like a rainbow.  I used chalk to create the sky color and to add some depth to the cloud, including some cute cheeks!  I'm sure this greeting will bring a smile to someone's face when they find it in their mailbox!"


Alice

"This is an oldie but goodie digital set from Chi Chi Memories called, “Baby Flower”.  You’ll want to add this to your stash as well.  I think of these sets as collectibles because you just can’t have one.  Get yours today!"


Kerry

"I absolutely adore the Tea Party set and I decided to make a tag inside of a card.  I colored Jordy with copic markers and cut him out and pop him with some 3D foam tape.  And for the tag, I went for the distress look, I inked it with distress ink pad, added some tissue tape, pattern paper, lace, wood piece, frantage and twine.  Viola!"

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...