Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday DT Showcase

Happy Friday! Here's some great projects from our DTs, Melissa, Karen and Kim=)

Melissa

"I really love what this saying and I new I wanted to incorporate it into a card.  I found the perfect stamp, using this Christmas tree from Chi Chi Memories digital stamp set MerryYou can see that I paper pieced it, and I did do a double paper border behind the paper piecing, one in cream and one is teal.  I love the end product!"


"Today, I decided to use the cute cake image from the "Party Time" set.  I love this image because it is a great embellishment to use with other stamps in the set, but it is also detailed enough to use on it's own.  I printed the image at 7.5cm in height and then coloured it up with Copics.  I also decided to add a bit of texture by adding adhesive pearls right onto the cake.  I think this is a create image to celebrate a birthdays for people of all ages!"






Hope you Love them as much as we do!
xoxo 
Cass & Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...