Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tuesday's DT Showcase!

Happy Tuesday!  Again it's time for some creative fun from Tuesday's Design Team featuring our new release A Joyful Season.


Lysa

"The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear!" This sweet girl is ready to spread some holiday cheer all winter long!




Just in time for holiday cards this wonderful Joyful Season stamp set has the perfect images to create fun greetings. I used the cute bear making snow angels; coloring him with Copics. I think you'll agree that this is the bear-y-est snow angel you have ever seen!!!





I absolutely love this image with the big stack pf presents. Had such fun coloring with Copics and Atyou Spica glitter pens. I decided to use a more tradional colors of Christmas theme and found this sentiment from My Craft Spot that I think just fits perfectly with this image. I added a little bling-y present sticker to round out my creation. Hugs:)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...