Sunday, January 19, 2014

Guest DT Showcase

 How's everyone's Sunday! The sun in this part of the world is finally out and shining again! Hope you're having a relaxing one!! Take a look at our guest DTs' projects with our January stamps - Winter Sports




"This adorable Winter Sport girl is perfect for so many occasions from winter cards, to birthdays to Christmas cards! I chose to use her this time with some cute Christmas papers I had in my stash. I love the non-traditional colors of pink, green and blue. I also added pop-dots behind one of the trees and behind my image for added dimension. This awesome shaped card is called a Circular Side Step Card and was perfect for the scene I created! You can find the tutorial on splitcoaststampers.com."



Enjoy the Sunday everyone!!
xoxo,
Cass & Nat

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...