Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Time for Tuesday's design team peek!

Love these cards and the thoughts behind creating each one!



With Valentine's day right around the corner I thought it would be sweet to create a greeting with this wonderful image from the Sympathy collection. I colored most of the image with my Copics and then sponged the background with some chalk inks.



With Chinese New Year just a few days away (Friday, Jan. 31st), I wanted to make some cards for my nieces. I thought the January FREEBIE, Little Hood would be just perfect in traditional lucky red & gold! Here's to wishing you all a prosperous and healthy Year of the Horse! 


I am so tired of snow that this week I decided to go with something non-snow related. I adore this sweet image from the Baking Fun set and new I had to create something with it. I found this great Doodlebug Designs DP and cupcake sticker from Petaloo and voila, here is my card:) Hope you like it!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...