Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tuesday's Design Team Creations!

Happy Tuesday!!  I'm really excited today to start showing off the new February release stamps.  These 4 new stamps are adorable, it's impossible to choose a favorite!  



These new digis are just getting cuter every month! I couldn't wait to get my copics on this adorable"Secret Admirer" image & all that fabulous hair! She is just perfect for a Valentine's Day card or any occasion!


This new image just makes me smile. I colored her with my Copics. I decided to fussy cut out the image and have her floating in the clouds in search of sunshine. The image is floating along on some foam tape for dimension.


I also went with "Secret Admirer" this week. The DT got these sweet February images a couple weeks ago and I have been wanting to use them ever since, so it was great fun to play with this cute image. I have colored her with Copics and used a Love related sentiment. I just got this cool die that I used to cut out the image and make the border, it's from Cart Us and I think it adds a nice touch. I sure hope you like it!!


Come on back on Friday to see with Friday's design team has for you to see.
Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I can't pick a favorite either. Great work with your samples today.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...