Friday, April 18, 2014

Inspiration!!

How about a little Friday inspiration to kick off your weekend!!


Melissa
Featuring image Candy Girl
You can never have to many 'friend' cards to mail out to someone who needs a little reminder that you care for them. This sweet little girl is sure to give someone a big smile, such a cute pose and such fantastic pony tails!

Vishu
Featuring image My Teddy
Okay I am just going to say it how cute is she? I wanted to make a simple card with not too many embellishment as this image says it all its like she is talking to you and will brighten anybody's day who receives her. A must have in any crafter's stash.



Karen
Featuring image Candy Girl
If only I could get my hair to do this!! This new cutie from Chi Chi Memories is sure to make any recipient smile! This image has been coloured with Copics, and I decided to have a little fun with her hair by adding some pink streaks. Way to roll up edgy and cute in one delightful package!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...