Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tuesday's Design Team!

Here we go with another Tuesday full of fun inspiration for you.  April's new releases are so much fun!

Audrey
Using Image:  Bunny Girl


I also chose Bunny Girl this week, this is image is just so adorable and I love her for an Easter creation. She was great fun to color with my Copics and I found this fun Doodlebugs Designs DP to use with her. Hope you like it:)


Lynda
Using Image:  Cute in Glasses


I knew right away when I saw this new image that I needed to use her for a special friend's birthday card. She is printed on white cardstock and colored with my Copics. I then fussy cut the image out. She is added to the card front using foam tape...I then doodled all around the edges and added this printed sentiment to the card.

Lysa
Using Image: Bunny Girl



What else says Happy Easter more than a sweet girl in bunny ears (with bunny slippers!) and brightly colored Easter eggs? This Bunny Girl is so cute I can definitely see her on some Easter decor and gift wrap too!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...