Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Tuesday's Inspiration!

Just a couple of cards to help jump start the beginning of the week!

  
Audrey
Featuring  My Teddy

This week I chose to use "My Teddy," which I think is such a sweet image especially because I had a teddy bear when I was a child that I used to bring everywhere. I chose to work outside my normal, bright color scheme this week and go with some more subdued, vintage tones. I am happy with the results, I hope you like it too:)




Lynda
Featuring an image from digital stamp set Spring is Here.
I just think this little cutie from the Spring is Here set is just adorable, so I decided she should be the focus of her own card. I printed her and colored her with my Copics. Then I added this cute rubon sentiment and doodled a great border around her; coloring the corner flowers to match her colors!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...