Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday DT Showcase

TGIF! Finally~ What a long week its been. Lets take a look at the awesome projects from our wonderful DTs. Sadly, it will be their last projects for CCM as DTs, but we're sure we'll reunite soon and see lots of their other creations!

created by Vishu using: "May Girl"
This is my last card as a DT member for CCM, so I had to use my favorite image and colors. Such a versatile image and it just makes me want to give her a tight hug. My base is 4X6 and layered with some diecut. Colored the image the copics and set it as a focal point of the card.

created by Karen H. featuring: "Beach Time Girl"
There's a set for this too! "Beach Time Set"

This card is a little bitter sweet as it is my last as a member of the Chi Chi Memories Design team! I cannot tell you how much fun the last year has been - I have enjoyed making every, single card! For this project, I decided to use a couple of my favourite images from the Beach Time set - all coloured up with Copics to match some fun Echo Park Paper. I hope she brings a little smile to your face, and inspires you to do a little colouring!

Have a Fun Friday Night!
Cass & Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...