Friday, June 6, 2014

Friday DT Showcase

It's Friday!!!  That means time for some new inspiration from our designers!!!

Rachel created this lovely card using Princess Snowy:



I made Snowy into a supercute card using shades of blue with pops of other colours provided by washi tape, diamantes and lace .. I love how I have made it girly without it being in your face pink!


*******************************************

Jessie created this wonderful card using the Good Day image:



For my card today, I used the SUPER adorable new Good Day digi. Her balloons just bring a smile to my face and can be used for any occasion from birthday's to get well. She was colored with Copics on X-Press It blending card, and paired with cardstock from My Favorite Things, buttons and ribbon from My Favorite Things, brads from Michael's, and patterned paper from My Mind's Eye. Finished size of my card is 5.25x 5.25.

***********************************************

Patricia created this card using Princess Snowy:



Here's my first project using Princess Snowy... I just adore her! I colored her using my Prismacolor pencils, added the 2 small purple rhinestones and the pink bow on top... I will make another version of her with another color them.

Be sure to keep checking back on the blog for more inspiration from our amazing design team featuring the totally adorable images by Chi Chi Memories!!

Happy crafting...Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...