Friday, July 11, 2014

Friday 7.11.14 - DT Showcase

Here comes the weekend!!!!  And that means it's time for our Friday Design Team Showcase featuring amazing projects from our talented designers.

Rachel has created this fantastic project featuring the new My Heroine image:



I used this funky superhero digi to make an awesomely bright and thoroughly superheroesque card using digital papers and 3 half earls.. i kept the sketch fairly simple for this one as so much is going on in the papers 



***************************************
Patricia created this using My Heroine:



all papers from my stash, used copics to give her life (i need to practice more on the hair!) I used this chevron combination with red as all the national colors since she is a Heroine i made her looked like super woman! And the Wishing Well sentiment and the white small bow on top, and the 3 yellow button on the bottom with some twine

**********************************************
Jessie created this wonderful card using Movie Time:



For my card this week, I used the super cute Movie Time digi stamp. She was paired with some Echo Park For The Record Paper, and I used the MFT Mini Film Strip Die-namics to accent her. I love her fun braids, and that big tub of popcorn....makes me want to run out and see a movie!!

Be sure to check back on our blog frequently to see what other creations our designers and guest designers have for you!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...