Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday 7.18.14 DT Showcase

Friday is such a fantastic day...and to kick off the weekend lets see what our designers have created for you this week:

Rachel has created this fantastic project featuring the new Movie Time image:


I had great fun with this card, using 'movie girl' I used one of my new x cut embossing folders in a movie ticket pattern, and also hand sewed around the edge of one of the papers and the sentiment. the image is coloured mainly in copics with a few little details coloured in promarkers

***************************************
Patricia created this using "Movie Time"



**********************************************
Jessie created this wonderful card using "My Heroine"



For my card this week, I was feeling a bit of a superhero theme, so I decided to go with this month's new My Heroine digi. She was paired with some My Mind's Eye paper, and cardstock and ribbon from My Favorite Things. I used a sentiment from Sugar Pea Designs to go along with her, and then added some fun spiral clips and Michael's brads. I LOVE super heroes, so I was SUPER excited to see this month's sets!!

Be sure to check back on our blog frequently to see what other creations our designers and guest designers have for you!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...