Sunday, July 6, 2014

Guest DT showcase

Hi CCM fans,

Looks like its gonna be awfully hot this weekend in Hong Kong! How's the weather at your place? With this weather here, I think its time to stay indoors, turn on the AC and do lotsa crafting!=) Lets take a look at some projects our Guest DTs have for us this week!

Have a Happy Birthday! Created by Sara S. using "My Heroine" digi
"'Have a super birthday!' - I love everything comic book so was so excited when I saw this digi. I coloured her using Spectrum Noirs and replicated the primary colours in the background layers. I added some comic book washi tape, comic book backing paper and the sentiment 'Have a super birthday'"

                                                Created by Tracey M. using "My Heroine" digi
"Make a side stepper card.Coloured with copics in bright colours just added the stars & booms"

Have a lovely weekend!!
Hugs,
Cass & Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...