Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tuesday 7.15.14 DT Showcase

Tuesday means another fun time to showcase projects featuring the adorable images from Chi Chi Memories created by our talented designers....

Nikki created this fabulous project featuring May Girl:


I am such a big fan of the lavender and pale turquoise blue together. This little darling is May Girl and she is perfect for any occasion. I added the flowers by cutting the image to make it look like she was really holding the bouquet. Thank Goodness it turned out.... I would have been upset if I had messed her up. Of course I inked her up with my favourite medium, Copics.

********************************************

I (Lynda) created this card featuring this cutie called Casual Day:


This Casual Day image is perfect for all kinds of greeting cards. I decided to paper piece her outfit and headband using pattern papers from Lilian Ellaboudy's Modern Wedding paper set. I think she's fabulous and I am sure she's having a "Happy day!".

*************************************************

Mila created this wonderful mini-note project featuring May Girl:



Loved doing this mini notes with May Girl that's very charming!

So I did everything in shades of pink to match her! 
I used Copics to color May Girl and Dymo with pink ribbon to write "Notes". I made too my background with Versamark, a stamp for backgrounds and Perfect Pearls Pink!


***********************************************
 Lysa used the new image titled Movie Time for her card this week:



This sweet Movie Time girl is perfect for a movie date/party invitation or like the card I made "popping by to say hi!"  I colored her with copics paired her with some patterned papers from Little Yellow Bicycle, digital paper from Lilian Ellaboudy and finished it off with some glittery gold washi tape, twine & enamel dots!

Be sure to keep an eye on the Chi Chi Memories facebook page for even more wonderful projects and up to the minute information about new releases and more!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...