Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Tuesday 7.8.14 DT Showcase

It's Tuesday and time for the talented Chi Chi Memories designers to share with you some creations with our latest release images!!


 Lysa used the new image titled My Heroine to create this wonderful card:


Wonder Girl to the rescue! This adorable My Heroine image is just perfect for all the little super heroes you have running around saving the day!

***********************************************
Nikki created this fabulous project featuring the adorable new Movie Time image:


This image just jumped out at me as soon as I saw it and I knew I had to ink it up right away. I am showcasing the new digital called Movie Time. She is adorable.... the inside sentiment says "my heart pops for you". Of course I used my favourite medium, Copics and the paper I used is from Cartabella called "Well Played".....

********************************************

I (Lynda) created this card featuring the new Movie Time:


I knew right away that I had to create something super fun using this new Movie Time image. This fun project life card will be going into our summer fun album showcasing pictures that we've taken going to see all the fun new movies this summer along with our ticket stubs! She's colored with my Copics.

*************************************************

Mila created this wonderful project featuring Movie Time as well:



This card is with sweet Movie Time! 
I decided to make the card as a super chair for her to watch the movie super comfy! 
I loved did this and was beautiful! Used an emboss to give texture to the sofa and also put tickets like she was at the movies! 
To the card to become even more beautiful used as a base and background card Digital Paper's collection of Modern Wedding Lilian Ellaboudy.


Be sure to keep an eye on the Chi Chi Memories facebook page for even more wonderful projects and up to the minute information about new releases and more!

Happy crafting....Lynda

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...