Tuesday, August 19, 2014

DT Showcase Tuesday 8.19.14

Tuesday means time for some new projects from our amazing designers!!  Lets see what the team has created for you this week:


 Lysa used the Bookworm image to create this wonderful card:



Since the school year has started, I thought I'd get a head start on some Thank You cards for my sister to give to my nieces teachers! We definitely can't thank them enough for all they do! This Little Bookworm girl is so sweet and perfect for teacher cards!
***********************************************
Nikki created this awesome card featuring the totally adorable Casual Day image:


I just love this little stamp "Casual Day". She was a dream to colour. Of course I used my Copic markers to ink her up. The sentiment is from Verve stamps and one of my favourites because it is the perfect size. I added the white faux stitching around the card with a Signo Uniball white gel pen.

********************************************

I (Lynda) created this card showcasing the Hello Princess image:


This month's freebie image just screamed tea party to me...so I decided to dress her fancy for a party. She's colored with my copics. I think this would be a fun party to go to!!


*************************************************

Be sure to keep an eye on the Chi Chi Memories facebook page for even more wonderful projects and up to the minute information about new releases and more!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...