Tuesday, August 26, 2014

DT Showcase Tuesday 8.26.14

It's Tuesday and that means time for another designer showcase.  This week I think you'll agree the designers have come up with some wonderful projects for you!!!


 Lysa used the HipHop girl image to create this wonderful card:




This spunky Hip Hop girl is just the cutest and so fun to color- I love all that hair! I matched her with some patterned paper scrap for a sweet "You're Pretty Cool" card!

***********************************************
Nikki created this awesome card featuring the ever fabulous Funky Girl image:




What a little rock star or I guess Funky Girl in this case. This little cool chic is rocking the star shaped shades (which I added Glossy Accents too). Copic markers and some lovely papers from my stash tied it all in together.

********************************************

I (Lynda) created this card showcasing the May Girl image:




I just adore this image for all types of cards. I created the background using distress stains dripped onto a craft sheet and then the watercolor paper pressed into the stain until the pattern I wanted showed up. She's colored with Spectrum Noir colored pencils with a touch of Copics.


Be sure to keep an eye on the Chi Chi Memories facebook page for even more wonderful projects and up to the minute information about new releases and more!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...