Friday, September 12, 2014

DT Showcase Friday 9.12.14

It's time to share some great projects with you just in time for the weekend!!!  You can find these images and others in the Chi Chi Memories store here.

Both our designers today used the latest release image titled Caught in the Rain:



Rachel has created this adorable project:


I made this gorgeous little raincoat girl card using a lot of peacock blue distress ink, and some joanna sheen bunting die cuts! she is so cute and perfect for the september weather over in the UK!


***************************************
Patricia created this super cute card:




For my card this week is was so inspirating to make because that image is so cute...... I used Copics marker to colored her, the base is white and all designer papers used are from the clutter on my desk, used some yellow Washi tape fr om Scotch that I found in so many colors over this weekend the sentiment is from a set I had from one of the co i served as DT and accent it with the mini blue buttons..what do you think? Im getting the hang of my copics little by little im getting there!! LOL
**********************************************

Be sure to check back on our blog frequently to see what other creations our designers and guest designers have for you!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...