Tuesday, September 9, 2014

DT Showcase Tuesday 9.9.14

It's Tuesday and that means time for another designer showcase.  This week I think you'll agree the designers have come up with some wonderful projects for you!!!


 Lysa used the Cheerful Girl image to create this wonderful greeting:




HOORAY! It's your Birthday! I had lots of fun coloring up this sweet Cheerful Girl! With fall just around the corner means the start of football season! I colored her up in my college colors- Maroon & Gold! (GO ASU Sun Devils!!) added a fun birthday sentiment and matching sequins!

***********************************************
Nikki created this awesome card featuring the new release Caught In the Rain:




Another adorable new release from Chi Chi's called Raincoat Girl. As per usual, I inked this cutie with my Copics markers. She was a lot of fun to colour up. I used some bright digital papers which I got from Etsy and some stickers to add the sentiments to the front and inside the card. The cloud is a chipboard from Bella Bvrd.

********************************************

I (Lynda) created this card showcasing the new Tinker Fairy image:



This sweet new release image needed a scene of her own, so I created one for her using some fun dies. She is colored with my Spectrum Noir colored pencils. The inside of the card says "Make a wish"...


Be sure to keep an eye on the Chi Chi Memories facebook page for even more wonderful projects and up to the minute information about new releases and more!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...