Friday, October 10, 2014

DT Showcase Friday 10.10.14

Hello Friday!!!  It's time to share some great projects with you just in time for the weekend!!!  You can find these images and others in the Chi Chi Memories store here.

Rachel has created this adorable card using the new Casual Beauty image:




I had fun playing with layering up this week, and lots of silicone glue was used! I used DCVW papers and for once coloured the image up to complement..it was so much easier than my usual rifling through drawers muttering at myself!

***************************************
Patricia created this sweet card using the new Shy Girl image:




I love this card! I used the new release girl colored her with copics, the base is pearlized red and the one layer black and the white one is dry embossed and the flowery border is from the clutter on my desk then added the green ribbon and the sentiment is in Spanish" "Wishing you a day filled with peace and happiness". I like the outcome very much what do you think?

**********************************************

Be sure to check back on our blog frequently to see what other creations our designers and guest designers have for you!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...