Tuesday, October 21, 2014

DT Showcase Tuesday 10.21.14

It's Tuesday and that means time for another designer showcase.  


 Lysa used the Casual Beauty image to create this wonderful card:




I thought this Casual Beauty image would just look some pretty in purple! Love using these CCM images for clean and simple cards- this one is going into my stash to send to someone special when they need a pick-me-up!

***********************************************
Nikki created this adorable card using the totally adorable Apple Costume image:






Time to get into the spirit of things! Apple Costume is adorable...... I used Gina K card stock and the DP is MME. I inked this little guy up with Copics. The sentiment is from Stampin Up's Wicked collection. Hope you enjoy!
********************************************
I (Lynda) created used the Cheerful Girl (or in this case Cheerful Ghoul):





It's Halloween time and I thought it would be fun to color up the Cheerful Girl, or should I say Cheerful Ghoul, to get ready to celebrate the big day. She's too cute to spook though!


Be sure to keep an eye on the Chi Chi Memories facebook page for even more wonderful projects and up to the minute information about new releases and more!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...