Sunday, October 5, 2014

Guest DT Showcase

Hello CCM fans,

Happy Sunday! How's everyone doing? Did you get a chance to check out the newest October releases? They are full of cuteness!! Visit us at www.chichimemories.com. Now, lets take a look at the cute card our GDT made!
"For this card, I used this sweet digi image called 'Shy Girl'. I coloured her with my usual copic markers and added clear - wink of stella to her tank top and hair tie. The grey, black and white card stock from recollections company. In addition, the paper I used for the background is by imaginisce from their autumn line. The apple stickers are from Jolee and the rhinestones are from studio18 from Michaels craft store. Finally, the black pen I used from pigma micron. Cheers!"

xoxo
Cass & Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...