Friday, December 26, 2014

DT Showcase Friday 12.26.14

It's time to share some great projects with you just in time for the weekend!!!  You can find these images and others in the Chi Chi Memories store here.

Rachel has created this adorable card using the For You:





this weeks card is a cute card perfect to lift someone special's spirits..... love this cutie and her little sunflower, which I have teamed with a Bo Bunny 'thinking of you' sentiment stamp.

***************************************
Patricia created this sweet card using Princess Snowy:



Well this is a cute card i need it for my nieces gift and I thought she was perfect. I used my primacolors and all papers are from the clutter on my desk. I am in love with sequins!!!

**********************************************

Be sure to check back on our blog frequently to see what other creations our designers and guest designers have for you!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...