Sunday, January 18, 2015

DT Showcase- Sunday 18th January 2015

Happy Sunday!

Hope everyone is doing well! Time for some cute cute projects from our DTs! 

Nancy M.

"This week I am showcasing the little girl from the Joyful Season Digital Value Set. Perfect character for anything from a Christmas card to a winter season scrapbook page! Clearly she loves the snow ..even if most of us are over it already! Happy Crafting!"



Grace O.
"Here's a card I made using digi image named "hello girl 2". I love the fact she's so versatile and usable for many different occasions. I coloured her with my copic markers and used star brads around her. 
So don't forget to drop by CHI CHI MEMORIES  and grab her for your next creation! cheers!!"

Have a wonderful Weekend Everyone!

xoxo,
Cass & Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...