Tuesday, January 6, 2015

DT Showcase Tuesday 1.6.15

It's Tuesday and that means time for another designer showcase.  This month we have three wonderful new release images and two are showcased in the projects shared with you today!!! 


Kel made this card using Winter Shy Girl:




I made this simple card using "Winter Shy Girl" from the latest release. She is just adorable!! I struggle with pinks and reds so this was a challenge for me... being surrounded by DH + 3 boys will do that!!!

********************************************

I (Lynda) created used the Happy Girl image:



Happy girl is perfect for birthday cards!!! So I pulled out my Copics and got busy creating this cutie for a sweet girl who has a birthday this month!

Be sure to keep an eye on the Chi Chi Memories facebook page for even more wonderful projects and up to the minute information about new releases and more!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...