Friday, February 13, 2015

DT Showcase Friday 2.13.15

It's Friday, so it's time for some weekend inspiration from our amazing designers!!!  You can find these images and others in the Chi Chi Memories store here.

Jenn has created this adorable card using the new release Cute Deer:





Deer are one of my best friends favorite animals, so I had to go with a "Deer Friend" card. I colored the Cute Deer with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and added Stickles to his antlers because, well, I like to add Stickles to everything! LOL Papers are from Authentique. I found the little lock/deer charm in my stash.

***************************************
Damaris created this sweet card using the new release image Cute Giraffe:


My niece had her first baby a couple of weeks ago, and as soon as I saw this "Cute Giraffe" digi, I knew I had to use it for a baby card.

**********************************************

Be sure to check back on our blog frequently to see what other creations our designers and guest designers have for you!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...