Friday, February 20, 2015

DT Showcase Friday 2.20.15

It's Friday, so it's time for some weekend inspiration from our amazing designers!!!  You can find these images and others in the Chi Chi Memories store here.

Jenn has created this adorable card using the May Girl image:




Spring is in the air - I live in Massachusetts where we've had 1-2 feet of snow dumped on us every week for the past month. We're buried and we're cold and we're sick of it - so I'm closing my eyes and pretending I'm this little girl, happily enjoying Spring! She's colored with Prismacolor pencils & mineral spirits and I used my pinwheel die from My Favorite Things. Papers are from My Mind's Eye.

***************************************
Damaris created this sweet card using Delightful Day:



Her hair is completely blonde and she's ready to have brunch with her besties, and shop for a new summer wardrobe.

**********************************************

Be sure to check back on our blog frequently to see what other creations our designers and guest designers have for you!!

Happy crafting....Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...